Let’s get together on May 20th at our final MI Sci PLN meeting of the year to learn together and celebrate our collective accomplishments.
Dialogue sessions will include,
- a continuation of Framing a Vision for Science Education in Our State discussion from last meeting,
- discussing the Implications of Taking Stock of Science for Michigan,
- sharing and celebration of the wonderful accomplishments of our Elementary Science Advocacy+ groups, this will include
- the premiere showing of our PBS/MLC commercial and other collaborations
- our Families and Communities Team
- our Schools Team
- our Legislative Team
You will be impressed and inspired by what we have accomplished together!
So, grab a drink (or two) and join us there!